Learner's Today, Leaders Tomorrow
We will bring the world to our students to prepare our students for the world.
The Park West School Division will work with communities to:
- Provide innovative learning opportunities;
- Challenge students to reach their potential as engaged citizens of the world;
- Value, accept and nurture students.
- Focusing on students first.
- Empowering students as decision makers in their educational experience.
- Supporting educators by providing ongoing professional development.
- Working with a strong and inclusive leadership team to ensure continuous improvement.
- Establishing clear directions and high expectations through reflective governance.
- Recognizing that all stakeholders are integral partners in education.
- Engaging parents and the community as active partners in the learning process.
- Ensuring open and transparent communication.
- Strengthening links among schools, families and communities.
- Having high expectations for all students.
- Embracing diversity and ensuring inclusion and equity.
- Celebrating the diversity and uniqueness of all students.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Providing a teaching and learning environment that is physically safe and emotionally secure.
- Demonstrating integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Encouraging risk taking and innovation.
- Using research-based, best practice teaching methodologies to enhance student learning experiences and the application of concepts.
- Using data analysis and research as the basis for continous improvement in instruction.
- Demonstrating responsible resource management.
- Ensuring diversity and equity in our programs.
- Making positive early childhood experiences a priority.
- Integrating techonology fully and appropriately.
- Developing social and emotional responsibility.
- Monitoring each student's progress through the use of meaningful assessment processes.
- Using learning opportunities, both inside and outside of the classroom, to enhance the development, success and well-being of the whole child.
- Providing a challenging and engaging learning environment.
- Meeting individual student needs and focusing on the whole child.
- Focusing on literacy and numeracy.
|Major Pratt (Russell)||K-12|
|Waywayseecappo Off Campus|
Our Board of Trustees
|Darren Naherniak- Chair|
|Newell Johnston - Vice Chair|
1126 St. Clare Street
Birtle, MB R0M 0C0
Phone: (204) 842-2100
Fax: (204) 842-2110
Toll Free: 1-877-418-5320